Car Exhaust System & Muffler
When people think of their vehicle’s exhaust system and muffler it is usually related to sound. Here at Revolution Motors, we know it is much more important. There are many harmful fumes and gases in vehicles, and it is critical to ensure you do not end up breathing them in. Even if you are safe, faulty exhaust systems can be a major danger if the gas cannot escape or goes to the wrong places, costing you money and time. Don’t risk your time, money, and safety by ignoring your exhaust system, get it serviced right away by the trained knowledgeable technicians here at Revolution Motors.
Car Exhaust System & Muffler Problems
- You smell exhaust in your vehicle – this indicates an exhaust leak or hole in your exhaust system somewhere and it is important to get this fixed so it goes out the back of your vehicle properly.
- Your vehicle got really noisy – this is likely due to a broken exhaust pipe and should be fixed but is often not a very expensive repair.
- You hear something dragging – the hangers holding your muffler up to your vehicle are likely broken and needs a simple repair.
- When you first start your vehicle in the morning you hear a noise under the hood but as your car warms up the noise goes away. This could indicate a problem with the exhaust manifold – give us a call.
Some of the reasons to choose Revolution Motors include:
- Shuttle Service To From
- 5 years/100,000kms Parts and Labor
- Certified Licensed Automotive Technicians
- Believe In Educating You About Proper Vehicle Service
Get the proper car exhaust system service that’s done fast and done right the first time. Call us at (780) 761-1800, stop by, or schedule an appointment below.Schedule an Appointment