Car Engine Overheating
Issues within your auto cooling system can lead to your car or truck engine overheating – while engine overheating might not sound like a problem we face here in Edmonton, do not be fooled. Engines can often overheat in any situation, especially with extreme hot or cold temperatures. Your auto cooling system helps prevent this problem by keeping your engine and the surrounding area at the optimal temperatures. Prolonged overheating can severely damage your engine and it is important to get this taken care of right away.
Common Causes of an Engine Overheating:
- Problem with the radiator
- Water pump is not pumping
- Issue with timing belt or serpentine belt
- Fan isn’t working properly
- Coolant level is low/Leak in coolant system
- Thermostat is malfunctioning
- Low oil
Symptoms of Auto Cooling System Issues:
- Your car is not blowing hot air
- Car is steaming from under the hood
- Coolant is leaking
Here at Revolution Motors, we know how big of a problem overheating can be, major vehicle damage is very common and its hard and expensive to repair. With the auto repair mechanics here at Revolution Motors, your vehicle gets serviced quickly and correctly.
Cooling System Maintenance
You can save both time and money by properly servicing your auto cooling system instead, a coolant flush is recommended as part of your maintenance. Average cost of a coolant flush is $199.95 (most makes and models).
Some of the reasons to choose Revolution Motors include:
- Loaner Vehicles Available
- 5 years/100,000kms Parts and Labor
- Certified & Licensed Automotive Technicians
- Believe In Educating You About Proper Vehicle Service
Treat your vehicle right with proper auto cooling system service that’s done fast and done right the first time – and prevent damage to your engine caused by your vehicle overheating. Call us at (780) 761-1800, stop by, or schedule an appointment below.Schedule an Appointment