You are the perfect fit for Revolution Motors if YOU:
- Are a 4th year Automotive Service Technician or have recently graduated from the program.
- Have a valid class 5 driver’s license.
- Are organized and have strong attention to detail combined with excellent problem-solving skills.
As an Automotive Service Technician with Revolution Motors, you will work closely with the shop foreman to inspect, maintain and repair all forms of vehicles accepted for service. You will also be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Translate technical repair information to the Service Advisors and Customers
- Test drive vehicles to determine if repairs solved the issues presented
- Input repair information into the database
- Promote and model health and safety within the workplace
Why you’ll want to work with us!
At Revolution Motors we understand that how you do anything ultimately is how you do everything, and so we treat our workplace and team with the same respect we give to our customers. For us, it means focusing on training and skills development, career advancement and having a family-first mentality with above-average wages, great benefits and extended vacation days. We spend a lot of time at work, so we like to have lunches and team activities where we can get to know each other.
If this sounds like the right place for you, please submit your resume and a copy of your journeyman certificate by emailing [email protected].
$32.00-$50.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
Monday to Friday
Automotive Technician: 4 years (required)
Driver’s License (required)